This is a place where the darkest of secrets and poison fills the air. You would find a critical view of everything, from love to war to politics. It will surely wash off all your prejudices.
My Latest Posts
- The Regime That Killed The Chinese Dream: Tibetian PersecutionA brief history of the Tibetian persecution
- The Regime That Killed The Chinese Dream: The Uyghur PersecutionA brief history of the Chinese persecution of Uyghurs.
- The Regime That Killed The Chinese Dream: Tiananmen SquareIs Chinese dream a rejuvination of a nation or is it a veil for an autocratic dream?
- The Ethnic Cleansing Of Modern Era: The Rohingya CrisisThe ongoing ethnic cleansing of stateless Rohingyas
- Armenian Genocide: The Ottoman PersecutionThe first genocide of the twentieth century.
- The Black Hole Tragedy: A Blot On Indian ToleranceA brief history of one of the unknown, infamous and brutal instances of Indian History.
- The Ladder of LoveA perspective on the various phases through which attraction leads to the seeking of inner beauty and ultimately falling in love with the eternally beautiful.
- Foundation Of Rome: Rape CultureA brief history to the foundation of Rome buried in disgraceful acts of rape.
- A Stoic Interpretation of LoveA view of the concept of live through a stoic perspective.
- Betrayal: A PerspectiveThe constructive way to comprehend betryal
- A Draconian Indian Legislation: UAPA (Unlawful Activity Prevention Act)A brief insight on the UAPA (Amendment), 2019
- Political transition and spiritualityA comprehensive analysis of political transition and change in the modern society.
- Extremists On The Rise“War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.” George Orwell, 1984 The contemporary scenario all around the globe clearly justifies the aspects of Orwellian future. There have been arguments about the true intent of the Taliban regime which took power in the economically unstable Afghanistan with international sanctions and other economic miseries. The United […]
- Jai Bhim (2021) And Criminal Tribes of IndiaThere are numerous films which provides us with a deep insight of the condition of the marginalised communities of India, but the film ‘Jai Bhim (2021) ‘ is an exceptionally good one when it comes to the portrayal of the forgotten communities of the Indian social matrix. When we talk about the backwardness of the […]
- The Rwandan GenocideRecently, France’s president Emmanuel Macron has apologised to all Rwandan citizens for their inactivity and participation in the genocide of thousands of Tutsis, which is considered one of the worst human rights crisis and genocide of the twentieth century. Raphael Lemkin, a Polish-Jewish lawyer was the one who invented the word genocide and the Rwandan civil war […]
- The Forgotten Massacre of IranA brief history of the persecution that followes in Iran after the Islamic Revolution.